środa, 3 kwietnia 2013


My childhood.

How it was?Things used to be better. I know that it sounds like postcomunisme nostalgic elder man... but this is objectively true.

Objectively, from my point of vew, my childhood was much more interesting then childhood of MODERN children. No mobile, no laptop, a bit of TV games and soap operas. However I didn't have to much time for TV. I needed to go out, to play basketball, make a tour with my rollers or at least have a walk.
When it was raining, I had a lot of interesting books for read.

However the best activities were during school break. We were playing cards, "playing the gum" ("w gumę") and, the most important, exchanging the little cards. Everybody has his own collection. At the beginning, we were collecting little cards, like taken from nice notebook with draws:


 When I was a bit elder, it was more fancy to collect biggest, that you could put into segregator:


 It was also good opportunity for develop some personal skills, for exemple, learn how to negociate - sometimes I was participating in business meeting, for exchange the most preciouses parts of my collection not just with my classmates but with children from elder classes.



For summarize, in my childhood I had plenty of activities. I needed to be active and creative and I loved that.





http://demotywatory.pl/3207521/Wymiana-karteczkami-kiedys-jeden

1 komentarz:

  1. A very interesting point: picture-cards exchange as a lesson in negotiation. I remember I could never understand what the point of the whole business was, but now it makes more sense. Those binders full of pictures were real treasures to many kids at the time (mine too). :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń