niedziela, 12 maja 2013



I 'm not a big fan of cooking. However I love to make sweets: every kind of cakes, cookies, desserts. I like to experiment so always when I found an interesting recipy, I keep it. I have also a few „specialties” that I make sistematicly, from time to time. One of them is a french dessert tarte au chocolat. This pastery has 2 principal advantages: 1.it' s very easy 2. it can easly impress every awkward customer.
The recipy is quite elastic. I mean – you can sucessfully prepare your own varation.
Firstly you prepare a raw cake – you can buy it or you can do it yourself (with yolks, cube of butter, flour, sugar and a bit of salt). You put the cake to the oven and bake separately, without filling. In a saucepan you prepare a chocolate. You melt a dark chocolate with cream. Good proportion is 3 bars of chocolate for a half of glass of cream. The rest up to you: you can add for exemple some confiture, orange zest, dried fruit or 2 spoons of your favorite liquor. Voilà! :D




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz